12 November 2008

Social Security

Yet again the SSA has "reviewed my account" and discovered that they owe me money....
but wait...didn't they just say that I owed THEM money? This is only the 4th or 5th time they've recalculated this in the last few months....can't they make up their mind?

Because of this, my youngest loses her health insurance for the month of December - and she still has a couple thousand dollars of medical bills every month.......so now what am I supposed to do? The 50 they are to send me will NOT cover the difference, so I'm screwed. I've asked if they could pay it out over a few months so that she doesn't lose her coverage, but the answer was no.....which did NOT make my day any better.

My insurance (COBRA) ends this month, so now neither my daughters nor myself will have insurance...........

Hope nothing happens in December.

No comments: